Sunday, March 16, 2008

Have you ever...

had someone tell you something or do something to you that for some reason, you will never forget? I have....both for the good and the not so good. I wish i had the opportunity to come face to face with them and tell them how they affected my life. I probably will never be able to do that. But i can write a letter voicing how i feel. It may help. Again, this is a 'new' idea for me, however not a new idea in those '12 step' programs.
And by no means, am i being facetious as i write this.
So as a 'new idea' i challenge you to write a letter to someone and scrapbook it, tell them how they affected your life and why you can never forget what they said.
This just may help me quash some of the resentment i feel towards them...
(Next week...the layout)!

No comments: