Monday, May 19, 2008

Deck of ME




The deck of me is back after a pause. Check out 3 weeks worth for more inspiration in various forms from Kelly!
Thanks Kelly

WEEK 18

This is your five minute frenzy - what kind of card can you make in 5 minutes? Use scraps? Use your favourite colours? Grab something here and there and create what comes to mind! I think I lost a a minute or two searching for my hole punch...but otherwise, it was all right! Funny how the most amazing things can come out in a limited time. There are days I take this approach to scrapbook pages - stop deliberating for 20 minutes over colours and papers...just go with your feeling and tell the story!

WEEK 19

Your challenge this week is to use stickers. One sticker, multiple stickers - the scrap industry has such an amazing variety these days that can simply do the talking for you. I used a KI Memories Pop Culture sticker that covered the entire card.

WEEK 20

Celebrate your initial. Do you remember sitting in your kindergarten or first grade class and staring at the alphabet chart above the blackboard? K always yielded a 'KING' or a 'KITE' or a 'KANGAROO' but rarely kittens or king kong. For this week, I covered the card in Scenic Route paper, and then adhered one of those super cute sugared chipboard letters (K, of course). The chipboard was self adhesive, so I took the waxy 'k' leftover and placed it on top of the letter to protect it as I stamped a cat's eye-shaped inkpad around the letter to create a flower. i removed the waxy paper afterwards and traced the design with my pen, adding a bit of doodling and journalling.

No comments: