Monday, June 2, 2008

Week 22


Forgive me for never having done this previously with the 'Deck of Me' weekly insertions.
These are lovingly brought to you by Kelly Fowler, our weekly contributor (you can peek at her bio on the website). This week is:

Week 22
Layer it! This week I found a wonderful set of scraps that all seemed to blend so nicely together - but was stumped on how I could use them ALL on one tiny card.... Solution? Layer them! I used doubled-sided patterned paper and adhered the blue side 'up.' Then I added a torn strip of the patterned side to the right side, and a piece of Hambly transparency with turquoise circles. I cut out a tiny house from KI Memories, Love Elsie 'home' patterned paper and added one more green Hambly circle. To top it all off, a little bling with a Making Memories gem and a KI Memories rubber sticker.

No comments: