Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Inspiration

It has been an overwhelming week here. We found out tonight a girl we train with lost her husband unexpectedly this past week. Watching the Olympics too, Joannie of figure skating, lost her mom unexpectedly, not to mention the Georgian luge Olympian's death.
To hear all of this, makes me think how truly blessed we are to have the people in our lives that care for us and surround us with their love; that give their heart and soul to make our lives more bearable, wholesome, and loving. Times, like these, truly make me reflect and thank God and all in my life for simply, being.
I will reflect and tell myself, to never leave angry and never miss out on an opportunity to tell those I love, that I am thinking of them. Please, consider doing the same.

p.s. i will post my layout from last week's image later this week.

No comments: