Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Whole BUnch






Well, it seems that I haven't been posting like I usually do. Why do the summer days get away on you so quickly? YIKES!

Through the last couple weeks we have been receiving new product in. We have the Making Memories Panorama line in and the newest Bo Bunny in too.
We should be receiving Magnolia stamps in again shortly as well as the new Basic Grey, but when we get those in, I will post.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer (or at least the part when it isn't raining) to get out and enjoy the time together. We got in some awesome Bo BUnny papers to use for summer pages. The papers include sprinklers, clouds, lemonade pitchers and so much more.

One last thing, Patricia, if you still read my blog, can you email me? I was looking for your email the other day and just couldn't find it ...

I have been noticing I haven't placed too many challenges or videos lately. So, I am working on that, really! Until my next post and hopefully it won't be so interspersed this next time.

No comments: