Sunday, August 8, 2010

Time to Say Goodbye




It seems so much has happened over the last couple weeks that I haven't had time to post. Yes, I believe that is my excuse lately...but, it's true.

I wanted to take a couple of weeks off over the summer from blogging and it seems as though I just have. Well, the exciting news is CHA has just occurred and the store is brining in great new products and lines, especially stamps for all you stamping' crazies!

SOME OTHER NEWs:

I have said good-bye to the store. From the ground up, I built Scrap & Bean, five years ago and treated it with gentle kindness and care. I hope that you as my customers and friends felt that way upon entering the humble abode. My goal has always been to create a comforting, quaint atmosphere for you creative types, to come and enjoy the look and feel of product. I hope this has been achieved.

It is time for me to move on now to other opportunities that arise. I want to still see you all at the store as I will continue to work the store on some Saturday's and teach some classes. I will also now be able to really enjoy myself scrapbooking, making cards and creating at the back during crops and not only enjoy hearing the laughter that came from so many of you, but be involved in it! I am still so passionate about creating a legacy for others to enjoy, but also to create an outlet to escape to and be myself.

Kathy is the new owner of the store and I am confident she can take the store to another level, but still one that will ensure your comfort as you walk through the door, inspired to create. She has brought in so many great lines and products already and will continue to be doing so! You just have to come and check out what is happening at the store and her ideas for the future with you still continuing to be the priority! I hope you continue to support her as you supported me in making Scrap & Bean the small success it has 'bean.'

Thank you all for your stories and support through the years. I enjoyed getting to know so many of you on a personal level. Each and every one of you have affected me and created effect for me in one way or another. I truly appreciate your patronage and am truly thankful that you trusted me enough to let me into your lives.

See you soon at the Scrap & Bean...

p.s.: I posted a photo of our dog finally, as I know some of you have been waiting to meet her in pictures...
p.p.s.: In the next day or so, we will start to post photos of the product that Kathy has been bringing in...
(profile photo c/o Kelly Fowler)

1 comment:

Nicole Rowan said...

This is bittersweet news! Best of luck to you in your upcoming adventures and thank you for bringing your wonderful store into this world for so many of us to enjoy! Your hard work and kindness were very much appreciated. You are an inspiration!

Nicole Rowan