Thursday, January 24, 2008

101 Things...

A friend of mine and i were chatting recently, discussing a list we had to make some time ago..in college. The list entailed 100 things we wanted to do before we died. Yes, this list was going to be marked for school grades. Needless, to say, my friend still has hers and checks hers' off, seemingly...frequent.
Me, I cannot find mine any longer. I may have placed it somewhere's, but still have to look. So, I have started a new one. Not just, 100, but 101 things i want to still do. I promise, this time around to keep it...and i promise to scrabook that list. A constant daily reminder of things i still want to do. I wonder if, many of the items listed now were on the list from 10 years ago? And i wonder if my values have changed too?! Definitely something, this time around, that i will scrapbook.
And so, i challenge you to write down your goals yet to do, scrapbook them and keep them in a special place as a continual reminder of who you are and who you are yet to be...

No comments: