Monday, January 21, 2008

Week 3


What do you know for sure? Maybe its your mini mantra or an A-HA moment that happened recently. Start with the prompt "I know..." and create your card for week three!

For my card, I adhered a piece of green Bazzill cardstock to my card. Then I took a foam brush and lightly painted across the surface of the cardstock, enough to show the texture of the cardstock but without covering up all the green. Next, I used a mini circle punch to clip two half-moons from the card, and lines the edges of the card with a pink pen. I wrote out my "I know this..." phrase which I came across this week - love it! I created block letters so that I could shade the inside of the letters. I used a retro sequin and a tiny bead as an "o" on the page for a tiny touch of sparkle.

Have fun playing this week!

No comments: