Sunday, January 20, 2008

New'er' Idea

I apologize for not blogging yesterday, however I was reading. Reading about what kind new idea I could place in the entry. I notice the new Creating Keepsakes Magazine is much more lifestyle based vs. layout based, which is okay. Everything changes and changes for a reason - they are taking a new'er' direction and hoping it will be a success in inspiring scrappers, paper crafters and 'life artists' alike to take on a new direction and 'mantra.' And so, this article spoke to me - not necessarily so much as to write one, but i definitely think about one and try to live not only my scrapbooking by one, but my life by one - a mantra!

So i ask you, what is your mantra?

The Creating Keepsakes February article states, "A mantra involves purpose. It involves action. It involves a promise to yourself. ... Your mantra can be a statement of purpose, of strategy, of value or of character (6). ... a constant reminder that grounds you in what you do each day...(www.how-to.com/operations/mission-statement.htm)(What's Your Mantra? p. 87).

Consider your own personal mantra and how it can affect your life day by day - live it freely, with positivity and inspiration.

No comments: